The Manage package helps businesses get ongoing turn-key support to keep their e-commerce channel updated, optimized, and running efficiently.
This includes ongoing tasks like:
- -Setting up new product pages and new campaign landing pages as per the monthly or seasonal needs of the business
- -Optimizing site images and changing or adding images as required
- -Optimizing site speed
- -Updating content plugins and applications
- -Identifying and sourcing images or graphics for new blogs. The cost of the images is not part of the Manage package.
- -Designing and implementing opt-in forms as required
- -Adding new applications, plugins and helping you plan functionalities that will help drive ROI.
- -Adding or updating tracking pixels
- -Updating website fonts for better design and readability
- -Optimizing brand experience by fixing design errors or providing a face-lift to the site as required
- -Fixing bugs on the site and coordinating with your third parties to resolve any bugs that are not site related.
- -Priority support for your technical and strategic questions and priority on estimates for add-ons.
- The Manage package is like having a technical e-commerce manager in house.